A decision maker is anyone - Berlitz employee or outside person - who needs to be able to see a specific company's dashboards and student/group progress.
1. From an individual company profile, select the Decision Maker tab.
2. Confirm the needed decision maker does not already have access.
3. Select the Add A Decision-Maker button.
4. Enter the email address for the decision maker and hit the Check button.
NOTE: If you see 0 results, the decision maker is completely new to the Management Portal.
To invite the Decision Maker you will need to do two things:
- Provide the contact name, email address, and company name. Optional: The title and department fields are optional. It may help you in the future to know who these people are, if you have access to this information.
- Review to personalize the invitation:
a. Subject Line: Update the COMPANY_NAME with the company name
b. Body of the message: The welcome email provides guidance on why they are receiving the email, what they can do as a decision maker on the Management Portal, and their next steps to access the portal. You can personalize the message.
- You can add/modify formatting to the message contents using the simple editor. Highlight text and select the relevant formatting option (ex. Bold) to
- IMPORTANT: Do not make any changes to any of the links in Step a. and Step b. of the message.
If the decision maker already exists in the system, you will need to do two things:
- Confirm the contact name and email information is correct. Update anything that is incorrect.
- Review the Invitation to remove placeholder references to the company name or the decision maker's email address.
5. Hit Send Invitation button.
6. Return in a few days to the company's Decision Maker screen to hopefully see the recent login date of the invited decision maker.