During your needs analysis process, you can create a learning path for a customer based on the information they provide you.
1. From the dashboard of the Learning Path Generator, press the +Create a New LP button.
2. Fill in all Step 1: Enter Student Personal Information! fields where you have information.
a. Select the Program Type: Private Instruction or Group Instruction*.
*Group Instruction includes any type of group.
b. Private Instruction fields include:
- Student Name: Enter their full name. This field is required. The name entered here will appear in the printed and shared proposal.
- Mother Tongue: If the student's mother tongue isn't available in the list, please select Other.
- Contact Name
c. Group Instruction
- Group Name: This field is required. The name entered here will appear in the printed and shared proposal.
3. Hit SAVE to proceed to the next step.
Only 2 fields are required in Step 1.
- Student Name or Group Name
- Issue Date
4. Fill in all Step 2: Enter Program Parameters fields where you have information.