SUPPORT PROCESS OVERVIEW
I. External Customers (students and corporate decision makers) can receive support by following below steps.
- Students: should use "Contact us" form on Student Materials Portal. BVC hub as Tier 1 support will receive the request and reply to the student.
- Corporate decision maker: should contact their Berlitz salesperson. Salesperson as Tier 1 support should assist the customer directly. Salesperson can contact BRD for Tier 2 support by sending a request to corresponding support email (as indicated in section II. Internal Customers below).
When and How to escalate the issue to Tier 2 Support (BRD):
- If the issue reported by external customer is technical (application does not load / is down) or indicates a potential bug (mistake in a content, misbehaving functionality) and Tier 1 (BVC hub/ LC or salesperson) can replicate it, this is when it can be escalated to Tier 2 support.
- To escalate the issue, BVC hub/ LC or salesperson can contact BRD for Tier 2 support by sending a request to corresponding support email (as indicated in section II. Internal Customers below).
II. Internal Customers (Berlitz employees) can receive support for any Impala portal by following below steps.
- Instructors that need support with Instructor portal, should use a "Contact" form on the portal and the message will be sent to their local operations support / or training manager.
- Salespeople that need support with LPG portal should contact their training manager directly.
- All other internal customers needing support with LPG, Instructor Portal, Management portal, LPG or Student LPG Admin portals, should send a request to one of the emails below.
NOTE: Below emails are for Berlitz internal use only: to report OR escalate the issue on behalf of external customer. Please do not share these emails with students or decision makers at company.
- Student Materials Portal: email@example.com
- Student LPG: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learning Path Generator: email@example.com
- Instructor Portal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Management Portal: email@example.com
NOTE: if you have a question or request that is across multiple portals, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of EMERGENCY (only when the site is down / not accessible), please send a message to email@example.com
BRD Support Process:
- BRD as TIER 1 support for internal customers (and indirectly TIER 2 support for external customers), will receive all support requests via Helpdesk ticketing system.
- Internal customers will receive an instant auto-reply from system confirming receipt of request and further a personal message from BRD member with acknowledgment.
- Internal customers will receive an email from BRD member via ticketing system if any further clarification is needed or once issue is resolved.
- Internal customers will receive an automated reply from system confirming resolution and request to rate the service provided.
- Ticket will automatically close 2 days after "Ticket Resolved" email was sent to customer.